it's "back to school" week here at our house.
but that's all i have to say about that.
our kitchen is now stocked full of chocolate breakfast essentials packets, nutrigrain bars, oranges & apples.
they're our "go-to" foods for when we're running out of the house at 6:30 a.m. (i swear, that's all i live off of-- those breakfast essential packets save my life. did in college, still do now.)
you know your husband loves you when:
- he wakes up at 5:45 in the morning. that's love, people.
- he'll run to the store just to get tampons.
- when he gets home from the store, he goes straight back to the store because you need something else
- you hop in the shower & he turns on the dryer so your clothes will be warm & toasty when you get out
- he refuses to sit down & not help when you're trying to be sweet and make dinner for him
- he'll watch fear factor with you even though you cover your eyes by burying it in his shoulder half of the time
-& he makes you midnight snacks, like his famous egg sandwiches. (advice for newlyweds, pick a go-to something that you can make any time of the day or night. it works wonders on anything & everything from bad days to nothing sounding good in the fridge. & your husband feels like a rock star for being able to prepare it & make you mighty happy.) & ampersand overload.
i love that nerdy handsome-face 20 credits of big kid college boy of mine.