i'm on the edge of my seat after watching that episode. props to whoever can name the TV series that quote comes from. granted, it's probably quoted wrong. but whatever you do, don't blink. good luck.
i've had no time for anything the past little while, so many pictures to put up, but last night i did finish my research paper. what was it on? blogging. how ironic. i must be a hipster.
speaking of hipsters... jef holm & people water. okay.
nominated for the Liebster blog award? what... is a Liebster?
The rules are-
Say 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the person's 11 questions
Nominate 11 people
Ask them your own 11 questions.
1. i'm less than 3 weeks away from finishing this semester, moving, attending yet another school & starting a new job. yikes.
2. internal battle from the question of the century: Canon or Nikon?
3. things i want to do really badly:
- go on a plane ride
- take a vacation to the coast. either one is fine with me.
- go camping and hiking
- splurge on more photography gear
- eat at market street grill. i just want some crab legs, okay?
4. the shoes i am currently wearing are held together with masking tape. i can't get myself to go and buy new shoes & all the other ones were eaten by my dog.
5. i am eagerly looking forward to the next time i can have a pajama party in my living room.
6. if i could be anything in the whole wide world, i would be a national geographic photographer. have all the nifty gear, be paid to travel the world & for taking pictures of things i love, having the chance to be home most of the year if i choose.... THAT IS THE LIFE.
7. i have a real problem with mean people. not people who do mean things, because the thing isn't the person. i'm talking about glaring at you, rude over the phone, selfish people who adjust themselves accordingly to make your life as miserable as possible.
8. i feel like Liz Lemon when i say that i believe all anyone ever wants is to sit down in peace and eat a sandwich. my favorite sandwich includes turkey & roast beef, bean sprouts, tomatoes, dressing, olive/mayonnaise spread, & Muenster cheese on fresh french bread.
9. the other day (knowing perfectly well that there is a .0001% chance this could happen right now) i grabbed a pregnancy test from the bottom drawer in the bathroom. i don't know why i was so sad that it was negative. but it was, and i was.
hope you guys have a fantastic
tuesday wednesday! i'll be trying to get rid of my cold & planning stuff.
10. i'm convinced that the less stuff you have = the happier you are.
11. you know what makes me really really ridiculously happy? ice cream shakes. can't wait to be back in southern utah so i can go to Nielsen's year round.
1. What does your blog name mean?
well, i can't really say that it means anything. i just made it up. sort of Fall Out Boy/P!ATD/Relient K tongue-in-cheek mixed with rational thought.
2.Why did you pick that name?
3. Why did you decide to start blogging?
to be passively aggressive towards an ex boyfriend. honorable, right?
4. What in the blogging world gets you jumping excited?
design blogs, photography blogs, and clean things.
5. What's your favorite blog?
my favorite as of right now is pencil box.
6. What's your favorite quote?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
7. Why is your best friend your best friend?
because she is my other female half. nick is my male half, but tiffany completes me. she's outgoing, i'm more shy. she isn't afraid to drive around, i'm terrified of getting in a car. she is not afraid to make mistakes, i'm so afraid of not being perfect that i forget to get out and do things. on and on.
8. What is your dream vacation?
all-expenses paid month long vacation to Europe & the middle east, including Italy, Egypt, France, England, the Mediterranean & all that that entails.
9. What famous person (past or present) inspires you?
i'm going to say Jesus.
10. What's your favorite holiday?
11. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
pistachio or grapefruit on regular days, pumpkin on holidays.
if you feel like participating then i nominate YOU because i don't like picking only certain people to do something. it gives me anxiety.
here are my questions:
1. favorite place to eat?
2. what does your perfect day have in it?
3. which disney prince would you choose in real life?
4. marry, kiss or kill: Liam Hemsworth, The Doctor, Channing Tatum.
5. favorite theme/amusement park?
6. which coast is your favorite: east or west? or if you haven't been, which one would you rather go to?
7. seafood or BBQ?
8. what inspires you?
9. how many times do you check facebook/instagram per day? (be honest)
10. what is your dream job?
11. if you were to star in a movie, who would you choose to be your counterpart?
hope you guys have a fantastic